Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at FlatCon! The show is a great opportunity to get your business in front of the Central Illinois gaming community. Exhibitor reservation and payment deadline is September 16, 2017. All exhibitor space must be prepaid. All Vendor registrations and payments are handled through our FlatCon Site On Warhorn. (You will need to set up a one-time login with Warhorn to register for FlatCon. However, once set up, you can use it for other cons on Warhorn all over the world!)
Vendor Registration Fees kept the same as last year!
We want a wide variety of vendors onsite for our gamers and we believe our prices will make being a vendor at FlatCon possible for more sellers. Even if you’re making products out of your garage, getting them in front of hundreds of Central Illinois gamers for three days has never been cheaper!
Vendor Preregistration via the FlatCon Site On Warhorn for badges is now open and ends on September 16, 2017. Vendor Preregsitration includes tables, chairs, and badges with access to the games throughout the con, unless the specific event has an additional fee of its own (some tournaments, etc.). Pricing levels and details are below:
|Vendor Registration Type||Number of Tables||Number of Badges||Cost|
|Four 10′ x 11′ Areas||4 tables||5 badges||$150.00|
|Two 10′ x 11′ Areas||2 tables||3 badges||$100.00|
|One 10′ x 11′ Area||1 table||2 badges||$50.00|
Included in the cost of the booth space:
- Assistance unloading and moving product to the booth space.
- One or more (depending on package chosen) 8 foot banquet table(s) provided for each booth space.
- Power outlets are at a premium due to the nature of the space, but booths near outlets can be requested on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wi-Fi access through the venue.
- Two mentions of your business on our social feeds (Twitter and Facebook).
Setup, Tear Down, & Expectations of Vendors
The con opens to gamers on Friday, October 20 at 1:00 p.m. Vendors will be allowed to set up as early as 10:00 a.m. that day. The con ends at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 22 and vendors may begin packing up their areas at 3:00 p.m. We ask that during the show vendors attend their booth spaces from the respective opening times each day until at least 7:00 pm, but may stay until the con closes (Friday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m.; Sunday at 6:00 p.m.) if they choose to.
Facts About the Show:
- The con has operated consecutively since 2000.
- In 2016, we had over 370 gamers attend.
- Games that receive the largest attendance are the Warhammer 40K tournaments, Pathfinder Society, and the World of Darkness LARP.
- We draw players not only from the Bloomington/Normal area, but also Decatur, Springfield, Champaign, Peoria, Chicago and St. Louis.
- Past Special Guests of the show have included Gary Gygax, Clinton Boomer, and The Chainmail Girl.
- Past exhibitors have ranged from traditional game stores to armorers/costumers to candle makers to anime dealers.
Policies and Etiquette
FlatCon is first and foremost about having fun. Make sure to review our Policies and Etiquette page before coming to FlatCon for info on costumes (be considerate of younglings), weapons (nothing real), etiquette (don’t be a d!ck), and other policies. We want everyone to feel welcome and have a blast!
The Holiday Inn Express is our Official FlatCon Hotel. The Venue/Hotel Page has information on pricing and booking deadlines.